HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
As we witness the rising costs of goods and services, the costs associated with building a project of this magnitude are becoming increasingly complex.
Paraclete is tasked with raising 12.5 million dollars for our athletic complex expansion. We have been blessed with significant gifts from various Foundations and many Paraclete family donors. We need your help now to reach our funding goal. We need your help to continue creating a space for memories in athletics, gym class, and building community in the events we can assemble in this space.
There are a variety of ways you can help and also be recognized for your donations with pavers and donation naming opportunities like the ones below.
We are embarking on an athletic field expansion which will expand the campus from its original 19.2 acres to a 30-acre campus.
The build will entail connecting the current facility to the land between the school and Avenue M with:
- Multi-purpose stadium for football, soccer, and track
- Two baseball and two softball fields
- A restroom facility to support the needs of the facilities
- Improved parking and much-needed ingress and egress for the school community
- Improving front of the school’s landscaping on the corner of 30th Street West and Avenue M.